trial run make up $99
Make up on Special Event Day
Brides Maids $ 99 and up
Bridal Perfection $ 99 and up
Junior brides maids 12 and under $55
Reserve your day as soon as possible we book approximately a year in advance. So hurry to make sure your day is held for you.
* All trial runs scheduled on weekdays. Fridays and Saturdays are reserved for our special events.
* Contracts and non refundable deposits required to hold the date. There is no guarantee until contract and
deposit is made to hold the day..
* Trial runs should be scheduled the same month as the wedding and or special event due to skin color changes
etc. Only one trial run per bride at the discounted price after that full special event price will be expected.
* Travel fee is $75.00 per stylist up to 30 miles. After 30 miles .50 cents per mile or lodging may be required.
What should I expect or bring to my trial appointment?
Bring your headpiece, and earrings, A camera, and pictures of your dress.
Do your homework and print out or cut out pictures of hair and make up you like and even don't like! Hairdressers are typically visual and bringing all of this information we get a clear picture of your desired goal, and a sense of your personal style.
We will take pictures for you (with your camera) front, profile and even back so you will have a preview of your actual wedding photos and what your guest will see as you walk down the isle. Your earrings complete the look, and sometimes I have brides who cannot decide which earrings, bring them all It is eye opening to look at a photograph of yourself complete with make up , hair, and different sets of earrings. Usually the choice is made easily when seen on camera.
Lipstick and Waterproof Mascara, purchase these and bring them with you. You will need your lipstick for touch ups through out the day after eating and drinking etc.
Why mascara? Mascara can actually carry alot of bacteria. The last thing you need for your wedding day is an eye infection or pink eye. Mascara should never be shared, so buy a tube of Mascara (waterproof of course) and bring it with you.
Your trial run Checklist:
- pictures of hair and make up preferences